Q: Why is this cruise when it is?
A: We looked for a great cruise that we could do on a quieter time of the year for most businesses in the event industry. After surveying the attendees of past cruises and lots of research this is what we came up with.
Q: Is this a tax writeoff for my business?
A: Check with your accountant but as long as there is educational content on the event of significance, our accountant here in Iowa tell us it is just like attending Mobile Beat Las Vegas.
Q: I’ve seen other cruises that are like this that cost twice to three times as much…why so cheap?
A: Because we are doing it for fun honestly. We are taking no markup on the cruise price, and just getting a couple free cabins for doing it.
Q: Do I need a passport for this trip.
A: For cruises that begin and/or end in a U.S port, the following WHTI-Compliant Documents are acceptable for cruise travel. These standard forms of documentation will enable the Department of Homeland Security to quickly and reliably identify a traveler.
U.S. Passport | Passport Card | State Enhanced Driver’s License | Certificate of U.S. Naturalization | Native American Indians | Unacceptable forms of documentation
Q: What other things happen on the cruise, or is it just the DJ and Photo Booth stuff listed on your “Experience” page.
A: Not by a longshot. Remember this is a Carnival Cruise ship that has all the activities that they have for the other 3000ish people on the ship. So in addition to anything that the Mobile Beat/PBX group has planned, there is all the shows, comedians, deck events, buffets, tours, excursions, etc.
Q: Why can I find prices less on line than what you are quoting for the group?
- A lot of times, the prices on line are a special promotion…Something the Cruise Line offers for a limited time, however, there ARE conditions. For example, yes, you are getting a $25.00 on-board credit, but you will not get your $150 deposit back if you need to cancel. The deposit is non-refundable.
- The Cruise Line also likes to do something similar to the bait-and-switch. They will advertise the absolute lowest price, but what they say in the really small print…the cabin is for bunk beds, or the cabin is under the stairs, which means the configuration might be awkward for two people, or the cabin will be in the very front of the ship (which, if you get seasick, this is not the place for you).
- Even though the Inside and Ocean View cabins are locked in a set rate for the group, when you book with Mobile Beat, our Agent, can always look for a less expensive fare. For example, if there is a promotion being offered the day you book, he can usually get it for you. If the rates go down, an adjustment can be made.
- Please remember though, the rates for the Balcony and Suites are not confirmed until a deposit is received. When we post a rate on the website, this is for information only as the rates can fluctuate, even daily.
- When comparing the rates to what we offer, look in the really small print and make sure it is the same category and is refundable and if you need to make any changes, there are no fees.
Want to book your cruise right now? Call Former Carnival Cruise Lines DJ and Mobile Beat Travel Agent Mitch Taylor at the special direct phone number he has set up for the Mobile Beat Cruise – 906.829.0237